Monday, July 20, 2009

Eleventh Doctor/Amy Pond (Doctor Who Season 5 Spoilers)


The Doctor (Matt Smith) and Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) outside the TARDIS.


She has returned. River Song (Alex Kingston) sharing a moment with new girl, Amy Pond.


Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, Matt Smith as The Doctor as Season 5 of Doctor Who begins filming. Oh and Alex Kingston is back as River Song as well.

Georgraphy Teacher/Time Lord: Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor.

Not too sure on the outfit just yet. I mean, it's very Doctorish, there's no denying that but I have to admit that I did prefer the one that Matt Smith wore during the January period when his casting was announced but I've got eight/nine months to get used to it, right?

It's great that Karen Gillan's companion finally has a name. Amy Pond. I hear she's Scottish too. I hope that if/when Moffat decides to go lovey dovey with Eleven and Amy (because there will be Doctor/Companion snogs), that it's developed more organically as well.

More pictures can be seen here ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1200883/His-time-come-New-Doctor-Who-Matt-Smith-begins-filming-gorgeous-young-redheaded-assistant.html;jsessionid=BDEDC136002728F92827057607331DE7

And here ...

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-series-new-tardis-new-sonic.html

Aside from that, here's me looking forward to 2010.

No comments: