Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Desperate Housewives - Season 6 Promotional Photos 2

ABC have finally released some more Season 6 Cast Shots of the ladies of Wisteria Lane.

Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher)


Bree Hodge (Marcia Cross)


Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman)


Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria-Parker)

Katherine Mayfair (Dana Delany)

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdKq7ElulE

Season 6 premieres on ABC from September 27th at 9pm. Airdates for UK and Irish transmission have yet to be confirmed.

More cast shots can be seen here ... http://desperatefans.org/gallery/index.php?cat=3 and here http://shawnlunn2002.blogspot.com/2009/08/desperate-housewives-season-6.html

3 comments:

Nat said...

I like those shots, I think Felicity Huffman had the best dresses though.

(Best Show)Watch said...

"Hi:

Two things

1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on ‘Torchwood’for our website

2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.

The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]
‘Torchwood’one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.

What’s in it for you?
Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

shawnlunn2002 said...

Nat - ooh, they're gorgeous I agree but no Angie, boo.

Best Show Watch - What articles in question? I've just written episode reviews for the series? Can you send me an email with more details because I'm intrigued?