Friday, December 11, 2009

Lost - Season 6 Cast Shots 1

Thanks to BillieDoux for pointing these out. I was going to wait until I'd done the Season 5 DVD but I'm sure there'll be more for me look at.

Jack Shephard (Matthew Fox). He created some trouble last season. Is he going to regret what he done? Or technically what Juliet (RIP) did?

Sayid Jarah (Naveen Andrews), one of the best characters on the show. I hope he's get more to do in the series last year.

Kate Austin (Evangeline Lilly). We're into Season 6 so just pick either Jack or Sawyer and get it over already.
Sun Kwon (Yunjin Kim) - let her and Jin have a happy ending, pretty please?

Richard Alpert (Nestor Carbonelli). You confuse, you astound. Can we have some clarity on you now?

Lost's sixth and final season debuts on ABC from February 9th and will also premiere on SkyOne around the same time.

More photos can be seen here ... http://thetvaddict.com/2009/12/10/this-just-in-your-first-look-at-losts-season-6-promotional-photos/

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Nice to have promo shots I guess, but they are kind of boring and standard. Counting down to season 6 - now that is what I want to see. :)

shawnlunn2002 said...

Yeah, they're a bit standard but I'm still juiced for the final season. I'm hoping to do a Season 5DVD review towards the end of this month as well.