Friday, February 25, 2011

Skins - Season 5 Second Half Trailer

Okay five episodes and I'm not gonna lie - I like this new lot. I didn't think I wouldn't but more than that, I've liked the writing for the series again. Skins has managed to recapture it's surreal moments with comedic flair and has mostly given us dramatic situations that actually seem to be true enough to the characters. In other words, Series 5 is nowhere near the depressing over angst fest that was Series 4 and with the US version looking increasingly likely to be cancelled, the trailer for the second half of the UK version is promising pretty interesting stuff. Alo's finally getting some characterisation, Mini's twisting the knife with Franky/Matty/Liv while Grace and Rich are seemingly love's young dream. Only Nick seems to be doing very little at the moment. Other than that, the final three episodes look like they're going to be eventful.

Trailer: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/skins-episodes-506-to-508-promo.html

2 comments:

Nat said...

I'm definitely looking forward to the next few episodes- I'm actually sad that there are so few left.

The episode descriptions (on wikipedia) for the next 2 episodes sound intriguing. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Grace and Alo.

shawnlunn2002 said...

I'm gonna have to check those descriptions but this season has been a wonderful return to form that I really hope they don't mess it up in Series 6.