Friday, May 23, 2014

Batman/Superman Movie - Official Title Revealed

After months of speculation, the upcoming movie that will feature both The Dark Knight and the Man Of Steel finally has it's title revealed and it's called ...


Yes, it's called Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. As titles go, it doesn't exactly blow me away but it does seem fitting for a movie that will see Henry Cavill's Superman meet up with Ben Affleck's Batman and Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman and with filming for the movie begun, hopefully more interesting spoilers and casting news won't be too far off as well.


As for Batman: The Animated Series, I will start reviewing the series from next week with a post covering about five or six episodes (two parters discussed as a single episode) and probably posted at least once a week over the summer after rewatching the episodes in question. Whether or not I will take on Batman: The New Adventures, I'm not sure but if I do it will be in the same format. In terms of other animated shows (The Brave And The Bold, Beware The Batman etc), I don't plan to look at them for now but that could also change later, depending on time and how I get on with tackling Batman: The Animated Series.

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice will be released in cinemas from May 6th 2016.

No comments: